Monday, August 23, 2010

I WON Flip and Tumble's Summer Foodie Contest!

So excited to share with you that I am the winner of Flip and Tumble's Summer Foodie Contest. The contest was to create a yummy summer treat and the winner would receive Three 24/7 reusable bags in the colors of their creation.

Since I am a Flip and Tumble addict, I had to think hard about this one! So I purchased some popsicle molds and went to town, keeping it healthy of course!

For the popsicles:
Left -- lowfat vanilla pudding and mandarin oranges
Middle -- fresh cut strawberries, mandarin oranges and skim milk
Right -- lowfat vanilla pudding and fresh raspberries

lesson learned: As much as I wanted Hershey's Chocolate Syrup to work for this project, it does not freeze and creates more mess than fun :)

They have chosen red, orange and lemon yellow 24/7 reusable bags for my prize -- 3 super yummy summer colors I might ad :)